Vastu science or vastu shastra is the traditional philosophy of architecture with an ancient Indian origin. It is based on the fundamentals of comic energy inside a dwelling structure and properties of energy cultivated from different directions. Following vastu guidelines for home architecture has long proven for a harmonious and healthy lifestyle. Following is a compiled list of some crucial vast correction tips for your house.
Vastu Correction Tips for Bedroom
- Bedrooms should possibly have no mirrors. At least none facing the bed or in a position where it reflects you while sleeping. Even one should avoid keeping aquariums inside the bedroom. This particular vastu correction for bedroom will help you keep away from health disorders and fluctuations in the family. But if at all there is a dressing mirror to be placed in the bedroom, it should be placed on the eastern wall side or northern wall side of the room.
- Bed placement by vastu norms suggests placing its head in south or east direction. If it is not possible to position the bed in these directions, one should sleep heading towards south or east directions and avoid placing your head northwards.
- Wardrobes should ideally be placed in south or west side of the bedroom.
- For bedrooms with aligned bathroom or a washing unit, the bathroom door should not face you while sleeping. For this vast correction for bedroom with attached bathrooms, you can reposition the bed to avoid constructional changes.
Vastu Correction Tips for Living Room
- The best directions for mapping the living room in a vastushastra abiding house is east, north and west on priority in the same order.
- All the electronic appliances to be kept in a living room should be placed in the south-east direction.
- Oval or circular or sphere shaped furniture is advised to be avoided as per vastu decor for living rooms
- Vibrant colours for living room walls are suggested by vast science to maintain positive energy with in the room.
Vastu Correction Tips for Dining Room
- The apt direction for dining room placements per vastushastra is towards south direction of the house.Western or eastern directions can also be considered if not south.
- Wash basins or taps should be placed in the eastward or northward corner of the dinning room.
- Wall shelves for cutlery can be positioned on the west or south wall side of the room.
Tips for a vastu abiding kitchen
- According to vastu science, kitchen should be positioned in the South-East direction of the house.
- Avoid keeping medicines inside the kitchen premises.
Following the above easy to imply vastu based correction tips can put your home midst positive energy and a peaceful environment.
Some Effective Remedies for Vastu Defects
- Perform Shri Ganesh Puja
- Perform Grah Shanti each year
- Perform Navagrah, shantipath & Agnihotra yagya
- Recite ” Om namoh Bhagvati Vaastu Devtay namah ” mantra every Tuesday morning 108 times
- Do Rudri every Monday & Amavashya day
- If you see a bare wall while entering your house/office, place a statue of Ganesh or Shri Yantra.
Categories: Home FengShui & Vastu