In Feng Shui, one the most popular symbols which is considered to be a good fortune symbol is the feng shui coins, also known as I Ching coins. Feng shui coins are ancient Chinese coins with a square hole at their center. These feng shui coins are considered to have the greatest potential to provide wealth, fortune and luck, especially when they’re energized by tying them together with red thread or ribbon. It is said that by keeping three coins tied with a red thread, you can protect your already existing income as well as increase it. According to Chinese traditions, three coins tied that way symbolize prosperity and income protection. Chinese Coins are a great symbol of wealth as they represent abundance. The coins attract good fortune in your life, increasing your prosperity and wealth and luck to bring you all you desire.
How to Use Feng Shui Coins?
The effectiveness of Feng shui coins depends on the right way of using the coins in different situations for increasing your wealth. The I ching coins need to be activated first to maximize their potential for bringing in luck and prosperity. As already mentioned,they are energized by tying 3 coins together with red string, thread or ribbon. Well, there are many different ways by which you can use the coins to bring wealth and this all depends on where you place the cons. By carrying these three tied coins with yourself you could attract personal wealth, as well as by using these coins in your house would bring prosperity and wealth for all its occupants. Number three symbolizes heaven, man and earth united, and it is a lucky number as well. They are usually gold colored in appearance and represent Yin and Yang on their respective sides. Symbolizing the unity of heaven and earth, these coins have Chinese characters on each side and it’s important to know which side is which. A collection of four Chinese characters means you’re looking at the Yang side, only two characters are on the reverse, the Yin.
Places to keep the Chines Coins
- Place three (or multiples of 3) of Chinese Coins tied together in your purse or desk to attract wealth.
- Find the wealth sector of your house. This is the south east corner according the your Bagua map. Bury three coins in a bamboo or other healthy houseplant and place it in your wealth sector. You can simple place these coins in that corner instead of burying it. This activates growth in your finances, bring great prosperity that will bless the people living here.
- You can make a lovely display of your Chinese coins in the entryway or entrance door.
- You can bring wealth and prosperity to your doorstep is by putting the i ching coins on your doorstep.
- Take small sized coins and keep them in Chinese lucky envelopes. Place them on mantles, door frames, in drawers, checkbooks, or purses.
- An important thing to remember is when placing the fengshui chui coins on a table top, on the wall and hung up, put them Yang side up or out (the side with four Chinese characters) to better help vitalize the money energy in your life.
- If you have your own business and you want to increase your profits and sales, stick these coins with the red thread on your Order Book or on your Accounts register, symbolizing flowing chi to bring you more sales and therefore, wealth. This is an extremely useful tip that’s been used for years by managers of retail stores the world over, especially Chinese stores.
- Get nine i ching coins tied together by thick red thread and bury them under the pavement that leads to your store or home, even under the welcome mat. This will greatly increase your sales, turnover or wealth that enters your home or business.
- If you want to find luck and succee in your work, take 3 feng shui coins and stick them, Yang side up to the south east side of your desk, office space or in the corner of your room.
Categories: Home FengShui & Vastu