Feng shui frog is the most significant symbol of prosperity in Feng Shui. Frogs have been an ancient symbol of magic, bringing in abundance and fertility and money throughout time. The Feng Shui frog , also referred “Chan Chu” in China is a symbol of your cash flow. In Feng Shui, the belief is that the money frog is singing out to the universe “My money wishes and dreams have come true”. is particularly attuned as a conduit for the positive energy transfer of good fortune and prosperity. The Money Frog often holds a coin in its mouth and has a string of coins around his feet. He is thought to be the Chinese God of Wealth’s personal pet. This mythical creature is said to appear every full moon near homes that will receive good news of increased wealth or monetary gain.
Feng shui frogs are be made of materials like jade or brass, jasper, marble, resin that attract wealth.
Where the Feng Shui frog be placed?
- The money frog should be placed near cash registers in office.
- At homes it is best kept in the corner diagonally across from the entrance to a room.
- It is said that the corner of a room is known to be the focal point where chi gathers. The three legged frog is placed in these corners to activate what is traditionally believed to be the Wealth Luck of the household.
- It is important for the frog to have the coin in its mouth with the good luck symbol facing up.
- It is suggested that the frog should be placed inside the front door facing inwards symbolizes money coming in to the home or business.
- Always put your frog in a place where it is out of sight, i.e., behind books on a book shelf, below the table, behind the couch or in other discreet public areas of your home.
- They should not be on the ground, or on a great height or above the height of the pockets of people coming into your home or office. No one should enter feeling as though you want their money.
How many frogs?
You can use as many as nine money frogs (the number of completion), but if you do they should be smaller frogs. But you can also keep them in One or Threes or Sixes. Place them randomly and discreetly. Ensure that each frog faces a different direction of the compass in the living room and one near your front door facing inward to bring in lots of wealth and money.
Categories: Home FengShui & Vastu