Gone are the days when the color pink or blue with a few soft toys scattered here and there comes to our mind when we think of a kids room. Nowadays there is a variety of fancy furniture ranging from playful chairs, tables to beds and shelves, that can be used in setting up a kids room. Make your child bedroom colourful and fill it wtih child-friendly furniture. Before that you should think like a child, so that you get ideas to create an environment that will not only be very motivating for the kid but also lend special warmth to it. Presenting below some creative designs in kids furniture:
- Bedroom furniture: Want to make your kids room look very tidy and clean. A simple but very creative and attractive design where a bed is combined with the wardrobe. The most function-able bed design.
- Soft toys chairs: It is very natural for any kid to pile up a bunch of stuffed toys and then curling up on top of them. Why not use the same idea to make a furniture piece? Designers Fernando and Humberto Campana took the idea and made these chairs, which are essentially a bunch of soft toys all piled up and waiting for your kid to curl up on them.
- Skyscrapper dressers: If you’re not ready to invest much but still want bring some changes into your child’s room, then go for these skyscrapper dressers and add little fairy tale into your child’rooms. These colorful dresserswill surely make your little one feel like a giant while keeping their clothes neat and tidy.
- Train writing table and chair: Make your kids study more fun and creative. Your child won’t be able to wait to sit down and do activities or crafts with this table in the shape of a train. Will definitely add bright color to your child’s bedroom or playroom.
- Kids bed with desk: This bed looks very cool and attractive and the design is really creative. By combining between desk with the bed, it will make the kids to both sleep and study in one place. An ofcourse it will make the kids’ room more gorgeous and striking.
- Book-sofa: Another creative kids chair in the shape of a book.
- Creative kids craft storage: You should have enough craft storage space in your child’s room. This storage conatiner is designed for children and for their art or craft supplies or even for their books,toys, or school supplies.
Categories: Modern Furniture Trends